FPI Approval No: FPI 21060090
FPI 3 CPD points
Trading in foreign exchange is exchanging one currency for another. By buying one currency automatically another currency is being sold. Foreign exchange evolved through international trade and cross-border money and capital movements. All imports, exports, cross-border investments in stocks, bonds, property, and money market instruments form the basis of this enormous global market.
• A Conceptual Understanding of Currency Instruments
• Foreign exchange markets defined and described
• The various factors that impact exchange rate moves
• Risks when dealing in foreign exchange.
Basic Foreign Exchange Calculations
• Quoting of Rates
• Dating Conventions
• Trading at the best foreign exchange rate
• Cross Rates
• Forward Rates and the effect of interest rate moves
• Foreign exchange exposure