Bonds Pricing, Duration and Other Risk Metrics ( FPI 4 CPD points)
- The goal of this CPD course is for students to understand the calculation principles and cash flows related to Bonds and Bond risk.
- These notes can be effectively utilized on a continuous basis as concise bond reference content.
At the end of this course, learners will be able to:
- Explain the structure and functioning of the financial markets sector.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the international fixed interest and bond instruments and markets.
- Have a conceptual understanding of the cash flows and calculations pertaining to the major bond types
- Understand the various risk measuring alternatives for bonds